REFLECTOR: Velocity Cookout at AirVenture Oshkosh 2008 -- RSVP

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Wed Apr 2 17:24:44 CDT 2008


Andy & Old One,

The biggest concern is my decreased Barley-count at that time of day.  
The brats naturally follow.

What can I say? Bad paternal genes.

-Ken



On Apr 2, 2008, at 5:33 PM, "Scott Baker" <sbakr at comcast.net> wrote:

> Don't forget the KenB Brat Volumetric Allowance Factor of 1.3 X  
> (Norm) with an AHFV (Additional Hunger Factor Variance) of +20%; -0%.
>
> (I guess I shouldn't be talking!)
> Best,
> Scott B.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Andy Millin
> To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
> Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:12    AM
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Cookout at AirVenture Oshkosh 2008 --  
> RSVP
>
> Hello All,
>
>
>
> We’ll be doing the Velocity Cookout in Camp Scholler again.  It is s 
> chedule for Wednesday, July 30th.      We’ll start serving Burgers a 
> nd Brats around 6:00 PM.
>
>
>
> We are making an exception for Ken Baker, he needs a running start,  
> so 5:45 for him … everyone else 6:00.
>
>
>
> I had a great time doing this last year and am looking forward to  
> doing it again.
>
>
>
> For planning, I REALLY need to get an accurate head count.  I have  
> again setup a web page for the event.  Please RSVP through the web  
> page:
>
>
>
> http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/airventure2008.htm
>
>
>
> Ken will probably put a link to this page on the Velocity site as  
> well.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> =====================================
>
>
>
> Andy Millin
>
> amillin at sbcglobal.net
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080402/f5469348/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list