REFLECTOR: Sun&Fun

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Wed Apr 2 11:05:15 CDT 2008


Terry et al,

The Velocity Customer Dinner will be on Friday of Sun 'n Fun at 5pm in
activity tent #2. Same place, same time.

Corky Fornoff will be providing the evening's entertainment.

Best,

-Ken Baker
kenb at velocityaircraft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Miles
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 8:59 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Sun&Fun

I'm going too.  I missed the info on the dinner, and likely I'll only be
there Wed/Thus, but can you repeat it?  Thanks, Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Baker
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 6:25 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Sun&Fun

I'm going!
Scott B.  ;-)

Seriously - It's going to be a fun time!  Please remember the Friday dinner.
Korky Fornoff is the guest speaker - I'm truly looking forward to hear about

some of his exploits.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0286544/





----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dibble" <aminetech at bluefrog.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 12:13 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Sun&Fun


> Looks like I may go to Sun & Fun for a day or two.  Anyone else going?
>
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list