REFLECTOR: Velocity Cookout at AirVenture Oshkosh 2008 -- RSVP

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 10:12:40 CDT 2008


Hello All,

 

We'll be doing the Velocity Cookout in Camp Scholler again.  It is schedule
for Wednesday, July 30th.   We'll start serving Burgers and Brats around
6:00 PM.

 

We are making an exception for Ken Baker, he needs a running start, so 5:45
for him . everyone else 6:00.

 

I had a great time doing this last year and am looking forward to doing it
again.

 

For planning, I REALLY need to get an accurate head count.  I have again
setup a web page for the event.  Please RSVP through the web page:

 

http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/airventure2008.htm

 

Ken will probably put a link to this page on the Velocity site as well.

 

Thanks,

 

=====================================

 

Andy Millin

amillin at sbcglobal.net

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080402/9ea301b9/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list