REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Props

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 20:21:51 CDT 2007


MessageI have my new blades for my Vesta prop.  They look just like the Aerocomp blades.  They came in primer and I am now putting color and clear coat on them but they look real good. The old blades came out of the hub real easy.  I see no problem in installing the new blades.  Jason sent me photos on how to take it apart and putting it back together.  I had them out before they new blades came.  It was no problem at all.  
I don't plan on right now installing the Vesta prop back on the plane.  I have my repaired MT blades back on and flying.  Who ever buys the plane get's the Vesta prop with the plane. The plane is still on Barnstormers.  Check it out. 
Dave 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Darrell & Nora Kufalk 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 4:00 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Props


  Terry,



  I have an Aerocomposite prop on an IO-540 260 HP.  I'm getting about 2500 rpm static.



  I just got my airworthiness certificate 2 weeks ago.  The airplane is good to go.  Now I have to get my flying skills tuned up.  I should be flying within 3 weeks.



  Darrell







  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbforg [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Terry Miles
  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 6:53 AM
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Props



  I am trying to find out if anyone is running a Velocity with an aerocomposite prop behind a Lycoming 540?  



  Rene, are you?



  Thanks,

  Terry



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070924/917f73b9/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list