REFLECTOR: email archive search

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 20:30:08 CDT 2007


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Steve Goldman" <steve at fatcatair.com>
To: "'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:48 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: email archive search


> As I said in an earlier email about the tvbf gallery being back online
> I wanted to add search capability to the email archives. So I asked
> Brian if he was interested could he install htdig on the server. He
> was and got it installed.
>
> Yesterday I got it configured and wrote a pretty minimal web page to
> interface to it. I expect it will be a real link at some point and
> look a lot nicer but it does seem to work now.
> You can give it a try at:
>
> http://www.tvbf.org/search
>
> I might be able to make it work better by further configuration
> changes so if you have issues let me know.
>
> Now I need to get back to building...
>
> -- 
> Steve Goldman
> '77 Tiger N28531
> Velocity XL5-RG (T-3050hrs)
> Pittsboro, NC (9NC8)

This seems to work very well (XP SP2, IE6, OE6).  This will be a valuable 
asset for us all.
Many thanks for your effort!!

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity  173 RG  N199RS
Starduster  N666SK
KR2         N24TC
W7QJQ



More information about the Reflector mailing list