REFLECTOR: Air Stair

len.baxter at gm.com len.baxter at gm.com
Thu Sep 13 14:47:08 CDT 2007


Hi  Chuck

You are right , the XL has most of the features you have incorperated.   I 
didnt know by the verbal description what it was like.    My wife has a 
problem with "top loaders" so the XL should work fine.

Thanks again for the pictures , I  too have a problem "posting" ( and 
sometimes "retreving" )


Len Baxter





"Chuck" <c.harbert at comcast.net> 
Sent by: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
09/13/2007 02:10 PM
Please respond to
Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>


To
<reflector at tvbf.org>
cc

Subject
REFLECTOR: Air Stair






Len, I'm not very good at sending pics to the Reflector, so I sent you an 
email. You can post it if you want for others. I've sent it to several 
others previously.

I noticed that you have an XLRG, so I wondered why you would consider it? 
It's about the same dimensions as the lower part of the current XL door. 
It 
was designed for the std top loader V.

Chuck

>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:59:13 -0400
> From: len.baxter at gm.com
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Air Stair
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Message-ID:
> <OF5B11F68E.2419D126-ON85257353.00629E36-85257353.0062CE0F at gm.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Chuck,  can you share the pictures of the "Air Stair " again???
>
> Thanks
>
>
> Len Baxter
> XLRG   ( just starting )
>
> 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit 
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070913/9da71be1/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list