REFLECTOR: Gallery is Mostly Up

Steve Goldman steve at fatcatair.com
Tue Sep 11 19:34:17 CDT 2007


Brian Michalk wrote:
> All,
> 
> Please give a big thank-you to Steve Goldman.
> 
> He offered his services to get the reflector back online.  Since he is a 
> PHP wizard, he was able to get this done quickly and efficiently.

LOL. I'll have to put that on my resume. I think in my case it was 
more "necessity being the mother ..." than anything else. There are 
some photos there I really wanted to look at.

You can see an example of my limited php knowledge on my construction 
web site http://fatcatair.com Prior to looking at the gallery problem 
this was my only exposure to php.

What I'd love to do next is to add a web interface for searching the 
tvbf email archives as I find pipermail pretty limited.


-- 
Steve Goldman
'77 Tiger N28531
Velocity XL5-RG (T-3050hrs)
Pittsboro, NC (9NC8)
http://fatcatair.com/


More information about the Reflector mailing list