REFLECTOR: Vesta, Aero Composite,& ? Props

mmerskey at sbcglobal.net mmerskey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 09:33:25 CDT 2007


Greg in Sidney:
 
I am the distributor for the VARI PROP which is a constant speed, US
made,  non arraogant owners,  pusher, hydraulic operated, does not need
rngine oil to operate, the most effective air foil available,  if
desired,  the famous Lipps Blades for racing giving 15 % additional
performance, can ne reverse thrust if wanted, delivery in 60 days or you
get to keep one of our kids, and,  $8,900.00, half of what the haughty
company is demanding.
 
The racing version is perfect for those who enter the OSHKOSH go around.
These blades will smoke competition.
 
I have written to Scott Baker requesting a time slot to present the prop
at the University of Velocity in October. Have not yet heard from him. I
plan to have a working model to show and if Scott gets back to me on a
timely basis, I will provide a unit to be installed on a factory Velo
for demobstration and evaluation.
 
Milt in San Antonio   

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of gpoole
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:58 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders List
Subject: REFLECTOR: Vesta, Aero Composite,& ? Props



Anybody got any new news on these contenders to the MT. I remember Scott
mentioning that the factory was going to test the Vesta, while Dave Dent
had sent his back due insufficient twist in the blades, and several
others were on the verge of theirs getting into the air.

..curious minds need to know!

Greg in Sydney

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070906/34249ad0/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list