REFLECTOR: Velocity and IACRA application forms for FAA
Jim Kanter
jim at d-film.com
Sun Oct 28 21:11:40 CDT 2007
I was able to find and use the airplane code HOME-AMTR-AMATEUR. Even
the FAA's own help desk staff didn't know that. Searching for
"homebuilt" and "amateur" didn't work.
The IACRA form is the online form that you, your instructor, and the
DE have to fill out when you are applying for a new certificate or
rating and it has tro be filled out completely and correctly.
FYI I passed my checkride and earned my Instrument rating yesterday
(Saturday) in my Velocity SERG. My experience at GATTS in Manhattan,
KS was everything I had hoped it would be, and I highly recommend them
to anyone looking at earning their IFR rating quickly and well. It's
an intense and very effective learning experience which I will be
writing up and posting online in the next week or so. I think we also
added some new Velo fans to the community.
Would like to have attended the Velocity University. For those of you
who were there, how was it?
Jim
More information about the Reflector
mailing list