REFLECTOR: SEFG for sale?

Travis Holland htcruiser at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 18:39:19 CDT 2007


HI Mel: I'm looking for a guy in AZ thats wants to buy a velocity.  The problem in that he's 90 years old.  he just got his pilots license.  he doesn't think he can get insurance on a retract. i can't imagine he will be able to insurance at all but who knows.  I've tried to talk him out of the idea but he insists on owning a velocity.  I hope I'm that optimistic when I'm that old....Travis

PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com wrote:  Just a reminder that I have my award winning STD RG for sale. 

Mel Bina 
520 615-1055 _______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071024/647a4187/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list