REFLECTOR: SEFG for sale?

Karl J. Warner karljwarnerpa at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 12:48:36 CDT 2007


Travis,

I'm going to need to sell because of a growing family (and  
business's).  In 2004 I bought the Factory's SEFG (N202VA - pictured  
on website and other sales literature) and have put some 300+ hours  
on it.  It is, and has been, a great plane.  Business and Family have  
been good to me so I'm now in the market for a bigger and faster  
experimental, like a Velocity XL or TXL.

I have a brochure that I can email but I have not listed it yet  
(waiting to return to FL from ME before actively marketing).  It has  
been meticulously maintained - the airplane is better today then when  
I bought it as all the tweaking has been done.

Thanks,  Karl

P.S. - Any XL sellers out there interested in a trade (my SE plus $$$$)?

> From: Travis Holland <htcruiser at yahoo.com>
> Date: October 24, 2007 12:04:26 PM EDT
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR:
> Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list  
> <reflector at tvbf.org>
>
>
> Anybody got a SEFG for sale?  Let me know if theres one out there.
>
> Travis   772-633-3757
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071024/9681cd08/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list