REFLECTOR: Velocity University

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 22:12:33 CDT 2007


Thanks for the inclusion Scott, 
 
I'd love to make it out there for the "U". but I can't get off work. I hope  
it is a big success, it looks great. 
Besides, every single spare moment i  get I try to use to finish my V. 
 
No sweat on the air fair, I can fly for free... and I plan on using that  for 
my Velocity Checkout! 
 
Best,   Kurt 
 
 
 
 
 
 
R/T airfare as of today for travel on Thursday;  return home on Sunday
DFW to MCO (Orlando) $451
Newark $375
BWI $334
LAX $501
SEA $590
ABQ $639 (Sorry Kirk!)
ORD $505
 
This is going to be a great program.  One that  you will not want to miss!
Hope to see many more later this week in sunny  Sebastian, FL.
 
Best regards,
Scott Baker




************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071022/cc7acb0c/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list