REFLECTOR: Loaner prop

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Fri Oct 12 08:39:00 CDT 2007


I'll measure mine and let you know.  From my recollection of what the hole looked like when I pulled the prop off I would say it's larger than one inch.  Thanks for the tip on the sealer.

Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG
N83DP
-----Original Message-----
From: HYTEC45 at aol.com
Date: Friday, Oct 12, 2007 8:26 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Loaner prop
To: reflector at tvbf.orgReply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>

 
>In a message dated 10/12/2007 5:19:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
>scott at tnstaafl.net writes:
> I  
>can't remember off hand what the 360 crank uses. My 520 had a 1.25" one,  
>I think the 360 is 1".
> Hmmm, I'd check that out.  The 360 should be the same as the  520.  Surely 
>not 1" though.  Put a thin bead of permatex inside of the  crank against the 
>shoulder the plug seats against.
> 
>TEC
>************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com
>-------------------------------1192195488
>Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>     
>
>In a message dated 10/12/2007 5:19:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,=20 scott at tnstaafl.net writes: <= FONT=20
>  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=
>=3D2>I=20
>  
>can't remember off hand what the 360 crank uses. My 520 had a 1.25" on= e,=20
>  
>I think the 360 is 1". 
> 
>Hmmm, I'd check that out.  The 360 should be the same as the=20
>520.  Surely not 1" though.  Put a thin bead of permatex inside of=
> the=20
>crank against the shoulder the plug seats against. 
>  
>TEC
>
>
>
>See what's new at=
> AOL.com and <= A title=3D"http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=3DAOLCMP00300000001169" href=
>=3D"http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=3DAOLCMP00300000001169" target=3D"_= blank">Make AOL Your Homepage. -------------------------------1192195488-- Re: REFLECTOR: Loaner propHYTEC45 at aol.comTo: reflector at tvbf.org
>Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 



More information about the Reflector mailing list