REFLECTOR: FW: Landing Gear Retract Prevention

Matt Bucko mbuc310 at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 22:30:23 CDT 2007


MessageScott, need to borrow my mine sweeper?
Matt
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of gpoole
  Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:10 PM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders List
  Subject: REFLECTOR: FW: Landing Gear Retract Prevention


  "Mines" in the nose compartment

  What?...have you moved to the Middle East Scott?

   - sorry couldn't help it.



  ;^)


  Greg in Sydney

   greg at pooledresources.com.au




  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
  Sent: Wednesday, 10 October 2007 06:21
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Landing Gear Retract Prevention


  I've got this setup in my plane, works great.

  Mines in the nose compartment and I haven't noticed any problems?

  I test it every annual.

  Scott





  __________ NOD32 2582 (20071009) Information __________

  This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
  http://www.eset.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071009/b56e2ef9/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list