REFLECTOR: NYC Airports

Lawrence J. Epstein, MD ljepstein at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:09:25 CDT 2007


I fly out of HPN (White Plains). It is a 20 minute drive to Manhattan.
Park @ Panorama (where I am) or westair.  Buy fuel somewhere else!!
($4.80/gal)

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 10:50 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: NYC Airports

Having lived in the burbs for 22 years, I feel I should know the answer
to my question.  However, I was not a pilot then and didn't think in
terms of airports in the area.  Anyway, I'm considering a trip from
central NY, flying down the Hudson for the view of NYC and spending a
night in NYC.  Any recommendations for a convenient place to land?

Thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list