REFLECTOR: Autopilot Tuning ... was Re: Looking for someone with a Trutrak Autopilot installedon

Leslie M Huttunen lesliemh at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 8 14:26:43 CDT 2007


Thanks Steve!  I will check the web site out with my avionics installer.  Regarding your 'PID constant' question at the end of your message ... hmmm, if I knew what a PID constant was, I would be happy to give you some advise ;-) ;-), but since I don't, I am sure we are both safer if I don't.

Again, thank you very much.

Leslie Huttunen
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: steve korney 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 11:41 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Autopilot Tuning ... was Re: Looking for someone with a Trutrak Autopilot installedon


  This might help.....

  http://www.flightgear.org/Docs/XMLAutopilot/node4.html#SECTION00043000000000000000

  Best... Steve

  > Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:21:24 -0500
  > From: michalk at awpi.com
  > To: reflector at tvbf.org
  > Subject: REFLECTOR: Autopilot Tuning ... was Re: Looking for someone with a Trutrak Autopilot installedon a Velocity Standard or Elite
  > 
  > Since we are on the topic of autopilots.
  > I'm not really expecting an answer, but there are a lot of very 
  > intelligent folks here.
  > 
  > I'm rolling my own autopilot. It's completely digital and interfaces to 
  > my SMBUS network to read gyro data from a separate instrument.
  > 
  > My question is: Would anyone happen to know the PID constants used by 
  > any autopilot?
  > 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071008/d13fd995/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list