REFLECTOR: VELO in Russia

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Oct 8 11:20:04 CDT 2007


That one belongs to Dmitry Shapovalov- he is building 3 of them over there-
I believe he is on the frapper site
.

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of kent
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 12:21 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: VELO in Russia

 

A picture taken in Russia is posted on Google Earth of a Velocity (I think)
at the MAKS airshow. Anyone know whose plane?

Zhukovsky Airbase
Ramenskoye Airfield about 40 km southeast of central Moscow.
55°34'12.7" N / 38°09'15.04" E

Posted to Google Earth by Vasily Pozhidaev probably from the 2005 airshow.

It's a picture of a TU144 but you can see that Vasily was standing where the
action was.


Whoever the owner is - way to go!


I'm waiting for my condition inspection so yes, I have too much time on my
hands.

Kent Murley
Tacoma Narrows

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071008/8e10055f/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list