REFLECTOR: Looking for someone with a Trutrak Autopilot installed on a Velocity Standard or Elite

Leslie M Huttunen lesliemh at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 7 23:37:21 CDT 2007


I am a newbie to the Velocity community and this website.  After scanning through the posts, it looks like a great community!  Pleasure to be on board!  

I recently purchased a Velocity Standard RG.  After some work I have it flying again.  I am having a Trutrak VSGV (2 axis) autopilot installed.  I have been told the elevator servo installation / adjustment is tricky.  Does anyone on the list have a Trutrak installed in a Velocity Standard?  If so, a short phone call from my avionics installer to help answer a few questions and point us in the right direction would be very helpful.

The Mack Murpree has already been kind enough to send me pics of his S-Tek installation in his XL.  Does anyone have a Trutrak installed, or can you refer me to someone who has?

Thank you kindly,

Leslie Huttunen
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071007/2d2caddd/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list