REFLECTOR: Advanced Electronics Com Antenna

Kirk Aragon aragon_kirk at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:09:56 CDT 2007


Tom,

Thanks for the tips. I'll be ordering my antennas next week.  :-)

Kirk


> Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:05:11 -0400
> From: tomcat05 at comcast.net
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR:  Advanced Electronics Com Antenna
> 
> Kirk-fyi, I mounted the advanced electronics antenna today. I was able 
> to run it (at an angle) along the post seperating the copilot side 
> window and the front windscreen and down behind the side panel to the 
> floor. It runs from top of fuselage to floor. Did several tests and it's 
> working significantly better than the winglet mounted antenna. Hope this 
> helps. P.S.  mine is a clamshell but I believe you'd have room (and 
> easier access) with the gullwings. Tom
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071001/bce89450/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list