REFLECTOR: The new Velocity South "of the border"

reflector at velocityxl.com reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Nov 30 14:47:19 CST 2007


Note to folks on the east coast, this appears to be on at 6:00 pm EST, at least on Time Warner Cincinnati.  I just sent an internet request to my TiVo (that is SO cool), and will make exerpts available on my website after downloading the program (hopefully short enough to avoid the ire of the producers).

B


>  -------Original Message-------
>  From: Ricardo Fernandez <ricardo at openarq.com>
>  Subject: REFLECTOR: The new Velocity South "of the border"
>  Sent: 30 Nov '07 15:06
>  
>  Thanks to some crazy architecture, Just the type expected from someone that
>  is building a "PLANE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SPACE SHIP" and the fact that there
>  is a plane being build inside the house the producers of "The World most
>  extreme Homes" Chose my house to be feature these season. The show will air
>  Friday December 7 at six o'clock pm on HGTV (Home and Garden TV). Please set
>  your DVRs to see the new Velocity south.
>  P.S. During the filming I was ask to build something in the plane and they
>  took different shots, some building I did wrong, I still don't know if it
>  will air, but I trust all you dedicated Reflector readers to notice the
>  thing I did wrong and blast it back at me...
>  
>  HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW
>  
>  RICARDO
>  
>  
>  _______________________________________________
>  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>  
>  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>  


More information about the Reflector mailing list