REFLECTOR: Velocity Flyby's
Jorge Bujanda
bujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 26 23:52:31 CST 2007
Ken,
Please share with the rest of the Velocity Aircraft employees the following statement,
posted in my website.
"I decided to buy a Velocity kit three years ago mainly because of the characteristics of
the airplane. However, the second reason was Velocity's reputation on builder support. I
recently attended the <http://members.dslextreme.com/users/abujanda/images/VeloUni.jpg>
Velocity University in Sebastian, Florida (October 25 - 28), an educational event
organized by Velocity Aircraft for builders, owners and possible future members of the
Velocity family. The event exceeded my expectations with regard to the quality of the
information, the organization and the meeting facilities. Once again, I confirmed the
Velocity Aircraft employees' high commitment to service and to supporting their product,
as well as the Velocity owners, in their building journey. The camaraderie among the
Velocity community members was also evident. Even though there was not much idle time
left to socialize, everyone seemed to enjoy sharing their experience and meeting
personally many of those with whom we had interacted electronically in the past, and with
those who plan to join the Velocity family in the future. It was a great event."
Regards,
Jorge
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Ken C.
Baker
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:07 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Flyby's
Kevin and Ken et al,
I received the DVDs today - the flybys are amazing. Two of the DVDs with builder seminars
wouldn't play on my computer. I'm not sure if it was my computer or the discs. I'll check
against some other office computers tomorrow.
I want everyone to know that Kevin did an absolutely amazing job of documenting Velocity
University via video. I'll be posting as many of the videos as possible on
www.velocityuniversity.com, as time permits, in the next week or two.
Some of the videos are just too large to post. I will definitely post the flybys and a
"highlight" reel. But some of the classes we might have to do via snail mail with burnt
discs for those that are interested. I'll keep everybody posted.
Ken: you look like a retarded wombat in formation. Time to form up! Seriously though, if
you want more formation time - john and I were talking about doing a photo flight soon
when Uli finishes his annual. We'd love to have you in the flight. Get back to me with
which plane in your extensive Velocity menagerie you'll have available.
Best Regards and Holiday Wishes to All,
-Ken Baker
Kenb at velocityaircraft.com
XLRG Hybrid 5 In Progress
Sent via iPhone.
On Nov 26, 2007, at 9:10 PM, Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net> wrote:
Hi Ken,
Thanks for the inq.
Yep, I finished putting together the flyby videos along with all the workshop videos I had
and sent them to Velocity (Ken).
They probably got them today. Ken said they would go thru them and work on getting them
online. Some files were pretty big (1-2 hours video).
Maybe Ken can let us know of a possible timeframe.
The videos I thought were pretty cool. Some a little too jumpy (i tried :-)
Thanks,
Kevin Baker
At 06:05 PM 11/26/2007, KMis178813 at aol.com wrote:
Kevin
Just curios if you posted the flyby video's, from Velo U, anywhere yet. If not, is
there any chance of sending them to me? We are getting ready to start practicing some
formation work for upcoming air shows. I was just wondering what it looked like from the
ground and how close we need to get (without getting in trouble) to make it look good.
Ken Mishler N2087M Race 87
_____
Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest
<http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001> products and
top
<http://money.aol.com/top5/general/ways-you-are-wasting-money?NCID=aoltop00030000000002>
money wasters of 2007.
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.7/1152 - Release Date: 11/26/2007 10:50 AM
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery> www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail> www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: <http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071126/f1059ab0/attachment-0001.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list