REFLECTOR: Peel Ply Use

Douglas Holub doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 10:43:12 CST 2007


Thank-you, Jorge. That is pretty interesting. Seeing that the University of Washington did the research, I suppose Boeing provided some of the impetus. 

I've never trusted just peel ply for a good bond. I always peel ply and then sand a little, also. But it looks like peel ply alone does a great job.

Doug Holub
plane on its back, primed the bottom yesterday
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jorge Bujanda 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:07 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Peel Ply Use


  For those interested, FAA study on use of peel ply.

   

  http://www.tc.faa.gov/its/worldpac/techrpt/ar06-28.pdf

   

   

  Regards,

  Jorge Bujanda
  Velocity XL FG 

  Palmdale, CA
  Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

   

  "Make your best case... not the best case."
  "Spare the noise... convince through silence."

                                                                           JB

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071120/620b8397/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list