REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram

Joe Ewen Jewen at comporium.net
Sun Nov 18 21:00:05 CST 2007


MessageHi Andy,

Going pretty well here.  Finishing up some painting at the moment.  Then finish up some wiring and tie up loose ends.  Hopefully it will be ready to move to the airport by the end of the year or shortly after.  Except for fabricating the exhaust the engine (20B rotary) is just about ready to fire up.  

Don't be intimidated.  Probably the 3 keys to a good electrical installation is planning, planning, and planning.  One suggestion on avoiding rework or changes, is to have someone look over your drawings (shoulder) before you start installing.  If I can be of any assistance let me know.   When it comes to wiring and supplies, steinair.com has the best overall prices that I have found. 

Joe
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Andy Millin 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 12:23 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram


  Hey Joe,

  I have downloaded those as well.  I figured it could only help to study the diagrams that have been used in the Velocity as well.  This is one of those tasks that I'm more intimidated about making changes and revisions on.  I hope to get very close on the first shot.

  How's the project going?  We haven't spoken in a while.

  Andy
    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Joe Ewen
    Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:09 PM
    To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram


    Andy,

    Aero Electric Connection has some very good drawings/examples on their web site.
    http://www.aeroelectric.com/Downloads.html

    Joe


      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: Andy Millin 
      To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
      Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 8:59 AM
      Subject: REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram


      Terry,

       

      Do you have an electronic copy of your wiring diagram?  I have started the research on mine.  I've downloaded Brett Ferrell's (his looks very good).  If you are willing to share, I would love to look at yours. 

       

      Thanks,

       

      Andy

       

      =====================================

       

      Andy Millin

      amillin at sbcglobal.net

       



--------------------------------------------------------------------------


      _______________________________________________
      To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
      user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
      Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071118/cdac3c14/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list