REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 21:50:14 CST 2007


Joe,

I sent them along as requested, only off line.  Mine are more installation
orientated than design drawings.

Terry

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Joe Ewen
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:09 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram

 

Andy,

 

Aero Electric Connection has some very good drawings/examples on their web
site.

http://www.aeroelectric.com/Downloads.html

 

Joe

 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Andy Millin <mailto:amillin at sbcglobal.net>  

To: 'Velocity Aircraft <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>  Owners and Builders
list' 

Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 8:59 AM

Subject: REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram

 

Terry,

 

Do you have an electronic copy of your wiring diagram?  I have started the
research on mine.  I've downloaded Brett Ferrell's (his looks very good).
If you are willing to share, I would love to look at yours. 

 

Thanks,

 

Andy

 

=====================================

 

Andy Millin

amillin at sbcglobal.net

 


  _____  


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071117/6ab0ab78/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list