REFLECTOR: Need Lycoming IO360 Cylinder
Travis Holland
htcruiser at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 15:56:11 CST 2007
Brent: I have a IO360 cylinder that was taken out of Velocity's demo plane some years ago. We had two cylinders that had cracks and so we replaced the whole set. Duane made me the proud owner of one of the good cylinders that was removed. Now for the bad news, I put it in the box that the new cylinder came in and I haven't looked at it since. Thats about all I can remember about it. If you would be interested let me know...Travis
brent bourgeois <bjb3013 at yahoo.com> wrote: I am looking for a mid time cylinder for my IO360 a1a.
I had a ring break and score my existing cylinder. Any
help would be appreciated.
Brent
985 785 8299
N61VB
____________________________________________________________________________________
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.
Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
---------------------------------
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071115/75bfee96/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list