REFLECTOR: I made airplane noises today
Khasky, Albert
Albert.Khasky at Virteva.com
Fri Nov 9 08:53:14 CST 2007
Andy, I couldn't be happier for you! Especially once I get to be PIC if your new baby ;-)
________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of len.baxter at gm.com
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 7:51 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: I made airplane noises today
Congratulations Andy....... cant wait for a ride!!
Len
"Andy Millin" <amillin at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
11/08/2007 09:44 PM
Please respond to
Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
To
"'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
cc
Subject
REFLECTOR: I made airplane noises today
Hey all!
We had our dyno run at G&N today. This is an engine I built up from scratch under the wonderful, watchful eye of Terry Brokaw.
The engine ran loud and strong. The guys at G&N were very complementary about our work. When we dropped the engine off they told us they knew the engine would run well by just looking at it. We figured they were just trying to be nice. The assured us, they really can tell. Attention to detail is what makes an engine run well and looking at the engine they could tell. Made me feel pretty good.
The engine fired right away. It made great volumes of airplane noises. I was smiling so hard it really did hurt.
We made good power. We had good compression after the test. We didn't make any metal. It went as well as we could have hoped.
I've been building my plane for seven wonderful years. I have enjoyed every milestone large or small. Today was a very big one. What a great adventure.
I posted a few pictures on my website tonight. I'll have a few more tomorrow including the dyno numbers. We shot some video as well. I should have that up tomorrow as well.
G'night all! I just hope I can get to sleep tonight...
Andy
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071109/ab94c482/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list