REFLECTOR: Old style 173LW/XL Winglet foam question

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Wed Nov 7 08:59:23 CST 2007


Hi Albert,
I built my winglet (blue foam) and you glass the whole winglet. 1st.
Then you cut the bottom part off later.  I'd have to refer to the 
manual for more acurate details.

Thanks,
Kevin Baker

At 02:30 PM 11/6/2007, Khasky, Albert wrote:
>Hey guys...
>
>I have the old style winglet (blue foam upper and lower) and am 
>wondering if any of you who did slow build wings glassed the whole 
>thing (both halves bonded) and then cut it apart via the template, 
>or glassed the two halves separately? Also, the "old" instructions 
>call for rounding off all edges before glassing, and the new manual 
>does not. I can only assume that really means all edges; The top and 
>bottom surfaces, the corners etc.. no hard angles anywhere right?
>
>Oh yeah...I also have a set of brand new XL Matco's with master 
>cyl's if anyone needs them. I'm going Cleveland! And a new pitch 
>trim motor...got two somehow.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Albert
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>--
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.23/1113 - Release Date: 
>11/6/2007 10:04 AM



More information about the Reflector mailing list