REFLECTOR: A Velocity near Georgetown Airport, TX (GTU) ?

Al Lundeen alundeen at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 29 13:23:40 CDT 2007


Mel,  I have a 173 FG Velocity at the San Marcos airport.  I would be happy
to show it to you if we could work out a time.  Al Lundeen  (512 306 0008)

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 1:50 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: A Velocity near Georgetown Airport, TX (GTU) ?

 

Joel, 
Thank You!  Dean, Mike, and Alan, if you read this and are willing to show
your Velocity please call or email me. 

Mel Bina 
520 615-1055 

Joel wrote: 
Yup. 
Flying: Dean Norris, Mike Deeter, Alan Lundeen 

Building:  Me, Joel Smith 

> My Velocity is for sale and I received a call from someone at 
> Georgetown, TX.  Is there a Velocity owner near there that would be 
> willing to show his airplane?  Preferably a standard (top door). 
> 
> Thanks, 
> 
> Mel Bina 
> STD RG 
> 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070529/f08b7be5/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list