REFLECTOR: XLRG Kit with -5 upgrade and IO 540K for Sale

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed May 23 11:26:18 CDT 2007


Please contact me privately regarding the Alon.  I restore Ercoupes and Aircupes.  I have had several.
 
I am always looking for good ones.
 
Tom
tmartino at troubleshooter.com

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Johnny Thompson
Sent: Wed 5/23/2007 9:12 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: XLRG Kit with -5 upgrade and IO 540K for Sale



My medical has ceast to exist anlong with my health. We have sold off two
Aztecs, two Preceptor Pups and have an Aircoupe (Forney) left for sale.

The XLRG was bought in late 1999 with all fastbuild options. This was one of
the first shipped with joined upper and lower fuselage.  I have only done
about -1% of the work so it will allow the buyer to build his own aircraft.
I put the spar on and the spent the next 4 years moving and  building our
new home and hangar near Tucson Arizona.

Thinking health would improve, I purchased in the past few months the
complete -5 option with upgraded toe brakes and also new fiberglass epoxy.
I think that I have everything you will need to build,(eng kit, 2 coolers,
etc).

Price includes S#   IO540kL-2175948,   531 hours since new, zero hours since
I.R.A.N. and tear down from Aerocomp in this condition.  Have certified
logs.

Includes my metal aircraft build stand. The stand has retractable "boat
trailer" wheels that adjust height to level the aircraft.

In most states you will save sales tax by buying from an individual.

Price for all  is $65,000.    Located Ruby Star Airpark (14AZ), Sahuarita Az
(14 miles SW of Tucson International.


                                         (520) 742-5868   Thanks,  Johnny
Thompson.




_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 5729 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070523/c1101330/attachment.bin 


More information about the Reflector mailing list