REFLECTOR: N951DR XLRG for Sale
Dr. Golf
drgolf369 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 13:20:33 CDT 2007
Yes Jack, I am afraid it is so. It took a long time to
come to this decission. Last year I flew less than 50
hours on the Hobbs. It will also be better for the
plane to get more flight time.
I not only love flying but love improving the plane
with my friend Steve B. who is an A&P.
Last year I changed the left panel and installed the
GRT EFIS with AHARS and the GPSS for the Centurey
autopilot. I also moved the SL30 to the left center
right under the EFIS to make it easy to tune. This
winter I upgraded the G530 to WASS and installed O2
quick connects on the panel. I really love my "V".
It seems that being married and being blessed with
with twin grand sons, who have captured my heart, my
air time is very limited by choice.
____________________________________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
More information about the Reflector
mailing list