REFLECTOR: First Flight

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 10:56:48 CDT 2007


Rene',

I got to witness the first flight of both the V-8 powered and the turbine Legend.  They were developed at my home airport (OJC) here in Kansas.  A real P-51 like hotrod. Congrat's.

Larry Coen
N136LC
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Rene Dugas 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 5:21 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: First Flight


  This may be a tad off subject but I wanted to share.  My partner an I completed to primer our Walters powered Turbine Legend and I made my first solo flight this weekend.  220 IAS at 32% torque 730 shaft HP.  Just hang on and keep the ball in the center.

  Delete if not in a sharing mood.  I enjoyed Sun and Fun in the Velo.  My first.

  Rene'



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070501/cb9c785d/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list