REFLECTOR: MT Prop for sale

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 21 12:27:51 CDT 2007


I have replaced my MT with an AeroComposite.  My MT has just been
completely rebuilt to new standards with the new stainless steel inserts
somewhere in the hub.  This one was mounted on a Lycoming IO-540 for 400
hours before rebuild.  The blades were rebuilt or replaced in Germany.
I plan to keep it for another six months while I brake in the AeroComp
this summer.  It will be for sale after that with the spinner unless I
get an offer I can not refuse.  (MT's do not make for good wall
decoration)  Interested Parties contact me off the reflector :   New
Mt's run about $9,700.00 plus $1100 for spinner then add shipping.

 

dugasd at bellsouth.net

 

Thanks and safe flying.

Ready for first flight in Turbine Legend hopefully next week.

Rene' Dugas

Monroe, La.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070321/bda483d2/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list