REFLECTOR: Seat rail installation.
Andrew Ellzey
ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 14:48:22 CDT 2007
I put one of my seat assemblies together last night and made the backrest angle reclined about 10 degrees from the seat base. I then took this assy and placed it on top of one of my front seat track rails. This made the seat assembly reclined to far aft to be comfortable for a front seat. This is the same angle that is used for the rear rails also but is probably needed for head clearance for the back seat passengers. It looks like an additional 1 inch will need to be added to the rear of the seat rail assy to bring the front seat to a proper level. I am interested in what others have done or added to level the front seats or am I seeing something wrong?
Andy Ellzey
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070320/5e0906e2/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list