REFLECTOR: Velocity vs. Cirrus (was Speedbrake, descents, and shock cooling.)

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:54:53 CDT 2007


Tom,

Glad to hear your getting your Velocity dialed in.
Does it cruise faster than your Cirrus now? Do you
still prefer your Cirrus for long flights and your
Velocity for pure exhilaration?

Pat

--- Tom Martino <tmartino at troubleshooter.com> wrote:

> Scott,
> 
>  
> 
> I said 5 knots to be conservative ... but lately my
> plane has been going
> faster.  I have checked the static-pitot and it is
> the same as before
> ... but my speeds have increased overall.  For some
> reason the plane and
> engine are screaming better than ever.  I think it
> has a lot to do with
> fine tuning the rigging and flight surfaces.
> 
>  
> 
> But even with a five knot loss ... I am still truing
> at 200+ knots.



 
____________________________________________________________________________________
It's here! Your new message!  
Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/


More information about the Reflector mailing list