REFLECTOR: Questions for those already flying

jmbmitch33 jmbmitch33 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 21:29:52 CDT 2007


Hey Bob....could you send a few pictues of your speed brake.  Thinking about installing them on my RG

Thanks
Mitch
648CH

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: SlvEgl99 at aol.com 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:06 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Questions for those already flying


  I did install a speed brake and use it sometimes, but not a lot. If I were building again I would still install it. I won't comment on heating an RG, mine if FG.

  Bob Wood
  658SE





------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070315/fcc27873/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list