REFLECTOR: Micro switch locations for RG

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Sat Mar 10 19:43:40 CST 2007


Hi Pat-
I brewed my own gear switch panel, so I do not have the supplemental sheets-
I see a micro switch to the right of the down and locked switch, but I can
not tell how you have it actuated- can you elaborate?

Alex 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Pat Shea
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 5:05 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Micro switch locations for RG

Alex,

I installed all my micro switches per a supplemental gear switch panel
manual that must have come from Velocity.

Here's a link to a pic of my main gear micro switches:


http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/?display=Interior%2FDscf0057.jpg


I don't have a pic of my nose gear up micro switch.
It's mounted to the left aluminum nose gear guide - on the outboard side
near the top. It's triggered by the end of the rod that connects the door
cylinder to the gear doors.

As I recall, the gear switch panel supplement was a high quality document,
very well written, and really helpful. With Scott B.'s permission, I'll
create a .pdf and upload it to TVBF.

Pat 

--- Alex <alex157 at pwhome.com> wrote:

> Where is everyone placing the "UP" switches for the gear? I have the 
> down and locked switches in place, but trying to figure the best 
> locations for the other side...




 
____________________________________________________________________________
________
Now that's room service!  Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000
destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check
new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list