REFLECTOR: Micro switch locations for RG

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri Mar 9 12:03:32 CST 2007


Thanks Ronnie-
The nose location was just about what I had figured, although I was thinking
that maybe I would place it to allow it to check the doors too- ( over the
door cylinder somewhere)  probably not needed though- and for the mains- do
you have the 2 switches wired in series, or do you have separate indicators
for left and right sides?

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Brown
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 11:42 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Micro switch locations for RG

Alex,

I uploaded two pictures to
http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?dir=airframe_construction%2Flanding_ge
ar_retract_and_strakes%2F

which shows the main gear and nose gear up limit switches.  These have
worked well for over 300 hours.

Ronnie


----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex" <alex157 at pwhome.com>
To: <reflector at awpi.com>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 11:40 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Micro switch locations for RG


> Where is everyone placing the "UP" switches for the gear? I have the down
> and locked switches in place, but trying to figure the best locations for
> the other side...
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list