REFLECTOR: Cookout at Oshkosh
Andy Millin
amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 09:41:04 CST 2007
Hello All,
I know we have a while before Oshkosh, but, I have an idea. The RV guys in
our chapter go to an RV cookout each year in Camp Scholler. It isn't
formal. It's just a chance for the builders to get together and enjoy the
company.
Last year the Velocity dinner/meeting was derailed by the Hilton. The date
was changed at the last moment by the hotel. I know Duane wasn't happy.
I'm not sure the event was even held.
I spoke with Scott Baker this morning. He liked the idea of a Velocity
Cookout in the camp. They would attend and speak. If this looks like a go,
they might make it the official Velocity dinner/meeting.
My idea is simple: Cookout, brats and burgers. Not specifically a potluck,
but if you want to bring something to pass, please do. I'll take care of
the burgers and brats. Bring something to drink and a chair or two, if you
have them.
Wednesday, July 25th - Start cooking around 5:00 PM -- Camp Scholler - Map
of specific location to be published a month or two in advance.
All I'm looking for now is the interest level. Do you think you might come?
Anyone who would want to help would also be appreciated. Reply on the
reflector or personally to amillin at sbcglobal.net
Thanks,
Andy
More information about the Reflector
mailing list