REFLECTOR: Prince Props

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 20:33:47 CST 2007


I've been flying pushers for over 20 years now and I don't recommend the Prince prop. If you want a good prop and a fixed, get at Catto.  None other is out there that can compare.  Please don't put a Prince on a Velocity. If you are going to go constant speed go Vesta.  Better and a lot less expensive, belive me.  
Dave
 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "Chuck Harbert" <c.harbert at comcast.net>
> Andy, does he make constant speed props, or only fixed? Ccouldn't find a 
> website for these.
> ----------------------------
> Hello all,
> 
> I just spoke with Lonnie Prince.  Prince Props.  P-Tip.
> 
> I liked the guy.  His website needs some help, but he seemed to know his
> stuff.
> 
> He said there are a number of his props being used in the pusher
> configuration.  Longeze, Varieze, Defiant, Cozy, and Velocity.
> 
> He has a customer that flies his Eze from a grass strip and has no
> complaints on either performance or durability.  Quite the opposite.
> 
> He has developed props for IO-540 applications, but not for a Velocity.  His
> are on standards with 180HP.
> 
> >From what I can find, he has a very good reputation and his props are made
> with a very high standard of workmanship.  I'm just doing some investigating
> homework.  I'm interested in anything anyone can tell me about Prince Props.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Andy
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list