REFLECTOR: compressor
Douglas Holub
doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 08:48:26 CST 2007
Hi Ben,
Forgive me. Just curious. Your first name looks German, and you're building
an airplane in Germany, but your English is flawless. What's the story?
Doug Holub
----- Original Message -----
From: "Benedikt Harren" <benedikt.harren at ebs.de>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 8:12 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: compressor
> Dear All,
>
> I am new to the reflector. I bought Bob Hugel's Velocity Elite RG project
> (fast built wings & fuselage) and shipped it to Germany where I currently
> live. I just moved it into my shop 2 days ago and am now configuring the
> shop, getting the tools etc. For that matter I was wondering how big of a
> compressor I would need to drive a couple of air tools (one at a time;
> circular cutter; grinder; dremel). I am currently looking at 2-3 HP
> compressors...
>
> So far I have been browsing through a couple of the builders' sites that
> are
> out there to familiarize myself with the projects and the people that are
> part of the commmunity... I haven't been on a mailing list like that
> before
> and love the concept!
>
> I'd appreciate the input
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ben Harren
> N888GF; first things first :-)
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list