REFLECTOR: The 340HP Aluminum V-6 runs!

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 18:32:56 CST 2007


I too find the mixture a little rich at idle.
What kind of plugs are you running?

To tell the truth we still have to wire up everything!
We are putting the panel togrther now!

I hot wired the V8...I just had to do it!

As far as getting off goes looks like overtime more
than off! I can't even get all my leave and I'm
senior! This outfit is goimg down hill!

Mike

--- NMFlyer1 at aol.com wrote:

> Mike, 
> 
> Glad to hear you are on track too. What is next with
> your project? 
> The sound alone of the nonconformist fly-in is going
> to be amazing. 
> 
> I need to tweak the idle mixture some more and
> figure out why the oil filter 
> seems way too cool. After that I can start working
> on exit ports in the 
> cowling while the prop is off. Then the prop goes on
> and I'll know more about how 
> things will cool. 
> 
> The step after that will be hooking up the brakes
> and finishing the wiring of 
> the overhead switch panel. Most is done, I just have
> to install it. Then 
> interior and paint. I know those can take as long as
> you have patience for. 
> 
> If they would just let me have a month off, I could
> get tons done. 
> 
> 
> Press on !  :) 
> 
> Kurt  
> > _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Bored stiff? Loosen up... 
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front


More information about the Reflector mailing list