REFLECTOR: optional rudder pedal return spring

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:10:45 CDT 2007


Doug,

I used a light spring.  I got it at a hardware store and it is about 3/8" in dia. and 6" long.  It works fine for holding the rudder pedals against the stops.  The factory trainer had really strong springs because of the tendency of newbies to ride the brakes and hang the rudders out during flight.  You had to push pretty hard to stick out a rudder when parked.  Now that I've learned to keep my feet off the rudders, I like my set-up fine

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin/IVO
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Douglas Holub 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 4:04 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: optional rudder pedal return spring


  My plans call the rudder pedal return spring optional, and I don't see any part number in the latest online plans.  Does anyone have the part number of a spring they're happy with?

  Doug Holub


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070630/36ade95b/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list