REFLECTOR: Propeller overhaul

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 18:48:44 CDT 2007


Hello Jack
Yes I did overhaul my MT .Hydraulic  prop.
I had to purchased A special snap ring pliers.
after 400 hours and rocks the blades were in bad shape.It had grease and  oil 
leaks.
We removed the blades and sent to Cato prop and for $1200. he refinished  the 
blades like new.
Did you know about the modification to the hub?
 Mt. prop in Florida charged me  $800  to machine the hub  and three over 
size steel rings . and new over size O rings. American propeller  is a good 
supplier of parts.
I put it back together using all new bushings and seals.
When I finished It looked like new no oil leaks.
We did have it dynamic balanced.
Regards
 call me (775)2469364
 Mack Murphree
 



************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070625/ed7c5f1e/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list