REFLECTOR: Tips

Emanuel Lewis elewis8 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jun 23 14:46:35 CDT 2007


Lou:
I'm not too far from you.  Hangered in Schenectady, NY (KSCH).  
Manny Lewis

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Lou Stedman 
  To: Reflector Velocity 
  Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 1:11 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Tips


  I need some advice from you Vel flying experts. I have about 12 hrs in my Vel and have yet to master a gentle landing with the nose. I come down final at about 80 kts over the fence and let it settle down to the runway at about 75kts. I do not do a flare. my mains touch down great but then my nose slams down. What am I doing wrong?

  Lou Stedman
  Velocity N7044Q
  Olean, NY


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070623/c49174ef/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list