REFLECTOR: Tips

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 23 14:05:31 CDT 2007


Thanks Bob. Where are you based?

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: SlvEgl99 at aol.com 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 1:44 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Tips


  Lou,  Likely nothing. Most of us let the nose gear hit pretty smartly, I think. At least I seem to do that. I try to round it out a few feet above the runway but seem to hit pretty smartly in any case. Velocity has a strong gear (mine is an XL FG) and it seems to stand it pretty well.

  Bob Wood
  260 hours, N658SE





------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  See what's free at AOL.com. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070623/b17e6887/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list