REFLECTOR: Front Shock/ Tire Pressure

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Sun Jun 17 19:16:40 CDT 2007


Yes Scott....believe Joel is talking psi (lbs of tyre pressure...OK then;
"tire" for you Americans) rather than loading up the nose with sandbags....

Greg in Sydney
gregpoole at saaachapter11.com


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Monday, 18 June 2007 9:36 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Front Shock/ Tire Pressure

any additional weight you haul in the nose should be determined by your 
computed CG, not how hard the nose drops.

or am I missing something?

Scott

Dr. Golf wrote:
> Mike:
> Steve shimmed the main alignment.  Then
> we put the original Condors back on.
> with 50 lbs in the nose,the Canard stalled with a
> Bang. Worse than with the old  worn out shock that
> provided almost no support.
> I will let out air in tae nose until 30 lbs.
> currently, we haul 53 lbs in the marines.  To soften
> the touchdown, perhaps I should  lower it to 451bs?
> what do you think?
>  Joel XLRG
>
>
>
>        
>
____________________________________________________________________________
________
> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
FareChase.
> http://farechase.yahoo.com/
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>   

-- 

-

    I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'

    Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.11/837 - Release Date: 6/06/2007
2:03 PM

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.11/837 - Release Date: 6/06/2007
2:03 PM
 




More information about the Reflector mailing list