REFLECTOR: Dallas Symposium Tapes??
Jorge Bujanda
bujanda at dslextreme.com
Fri Jun 15 09:05:32 CDT 2007
I second Kevin's motion. Someone or some (?) took their personal time and effort to tape
them for the benefit of those who could not make it but, so far, their efforts have been
fruitless. Others have offered to spend additional time to make it happen, if necessary,
as we all know we always have more to do than we would like to. I think none of us
waiting care for anything fancy, if this is what's holding them up, I believe we all are
more interested in the contents. Since the symposium, I have completed the two strakes,
among many other things. Now I am about to tackle the powerplant and instrumentation.
For those of us still building, the sooner we get good building information and tips, the
better. Once in the air, it will be of little value. I would offer to do it too, if I
had the time and expertise, but I have seen plenty of volunteers step up; so nothing new
in this front. Let's just undust them and get this going.
PS. Thanks in advance to all who have been, and will be, involved.
Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website: http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/
"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Kevin
Baker
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:04 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Dallas Symposium Tapes??
Hi All,
Once again several months/years? have gone by and still no tapes from
this event.
Several folks have offered to convert them so that everyone can have
the benefit of the information, but for some reason the person with
the tapes didn't want to and said they would do it themselves. Well -
more time has gone by and still nothing.
SO - once again.... I would offer to convert these tapes (as I'm sure
others would also).
Can we PLEASE get these tapes converted??? It has been WAY TOO long.
Thanks,
Kevin
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list