REFLECTOR: First Flight (Jerry Teitsma)

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 14 08:13:39 CDT 2007


Keep'm coming!  
Congratulations Jerry!
 
Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG 
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/
 
"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
 
  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Jerry
Teitsma
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:00 PM
To: Reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: First Flight (Jerry Teitsma)
 
Only those that have had the thrill of building an airplane and being on board for the
first flight can understand the excitement that I had today for first flight of 241JT.
After 11 years and building shops in three states, I now own a used airplane.  It flew
level and hands off but oil temps got high way too fast.  After looking it over back at
the hangar, I discovered that the flapper valve in the handy dandy heater that I
engineered (?) closed, apparently due to air pressure, blocking off much of the cooling
air.  We'll try it again tomorrow.  I was assisted in first flight by Steve Murphry.  I
probably won't sleep tonight!  JT
 
Jerry Teitsma, RRC, RRO, CCCA
RCI, Inc
PO Box 796, Granby CO 80446 (USPS mail/shipping)
36 Lodgepole Ct, Granby CO 80446 (UPS/FedEx shipping)
970-887-3910 (Phone/Fax)
jerryteits at comcast.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070614/f1ff7ba5/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list