REFLECTOR: Ignition Noise

John Tvedte johnt at comp-sol.com
Wed Jun 13 12:25:47 CDT 2007


Ron,
 
Have you talked with Electroair - perhaps they could send you another EIS?
 
I am wondering if a component might be marginal - previously calming things down - but not now....
 
As your 430 is Comm1, then I assume that your PS4000 has a failover passthrough - so power applied or not - is moot.
 
John
 
________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Ron Brown
Sent: Wed 6/13/2007 11:51 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Ignition Noise



I am beginning to believe that too.  The Microair works fine!

But the 430 has gotten worse - the other 430 that I tried did exactly the
same thing.

I'm headed to the hangar to try to check the 430 grounds again.

Ron


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4046 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070613/5c8417b2/attachment.bin 


More information about the Reflector mailing list