REFLECTOR: Ignition Noise

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 13 11:16:53 CDT 2007


I just spun it by hand.  I meant to take an RC starter motor and turn it but 
I forgot to get it before I took off for the airport.  It made sparks on a 
test plug and you could hear it on the radio.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "steve korney" <s_korney at hotmail.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Ignition Noise


>
> Ronnie...
>
> What RPM did you run the EI at when it was out of the mag hole...
>
>
> Best... Steve
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps.
> http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list